Monday 11 May 2020

‘Flip or Flop’ Star Tarek El Moussa Sells His Own Costa Mesa, CA, Home for $2.7M

realtor.com

No flop here. “Flip or Flop” star Tarek El Moussa has successfully sold his Costa Mesa, CA, home for over asking price, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Listed in February 2019 for $2,574,900, the modern farmhouse-style residence closed for $2,705,000, delivering the reality TV star a profit on his investment. It’s also a bump from the $2,280,000 the well-known home flipper paid for the property in 2018.

El Moussa paired with his girlfriend, listing agent Heather Rae Young of the Oppenheim Group, to represent the listing. Young stars in the Netflix real estate series “Selling Sunset.”

Tarek El Moussa’s home in Costa Mesa, CA

realtor.com

Living room with fireplace

realtor.com

Dining room

realtor.com

Kitchen

realtor.com

Master suite

realtor.com

Pool

realtor.com

Covered patio

realtor.com

Built in 2015, the home, which covers just over 3,000 square feet, features an open living and dining space with vaulted ceilings and bi-fold glass doors that open completely to the living space outside.

The white kitchen features a huge island with seating, stainless-steel appliances, and a wine fridge. The grounds also include a pool and spa, a covered patio, fire pit, and bar.

Inside, the four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms include an owner’s suite with exposed wood beam ceilings and an en suite bathroom, with a free-standing tub and walk-in steam shower. Glass sliding doors open out out to the pool.

In addition, the automated smart home includes room controls and surround sound throughout the interior and exterior, as well as an electric car charging station in the oversized garage. 

El Moussa, 38, apparently added some of his trademark touches, sprucing up the fireplace in the living room and the marble counter in the kitchen.

He’s the star of the HGTV hit “Flip or Flop,” which follows his work buying and fixing up distressed properties in Orange County for a profit. He and his ex-wife, Christina Anstead, still host the show together. The ninth season will air in August. 

El Moussa and Anstead split publicly in 2016 and finalized their divorce in 2018, the year he bought this Costa Mesa home.

Meanwhile, El Moussa announced earlier this year that he and Young have moved in together, after splitting their time between homes in Orange County and West Hollywood.

View this post on Instagram

Not sure if I’ve told you this but @heatherraeyoung and I have been living together for a while now! . It’s really fun because we live in two different places! Our main spot is in Orange County but one or two nights a week we stay at our place in West Hollywood! . For me…West a Hollywood is a big change!! You would think it was similar to Orange County but I’m telling you it’s a different world! . Does anyone know what I mean when I say Orange County and West Hollywood are completely different? . The best part is I now have someone to go to bed with and wake up to every day❤️❤️❤️. The better better part is that person is @heatherraeyoung! . I’m one lucky dude!!! .

A post shared by Tarek El Moussa (@therealtarekelmoussa) on

Then last month, he announced that the couple had moved. We look forward to his next project.

View this post on Instagram

I can’t believe I’m saying this but we moved!!! Sounds crazy right? . You just never know what’s going to happen In life and sometimes things change when you’re least expecting it. . My home was a very special home to me. It was the first house that the kids and I called “home” after the split. . This move brings a lot of emotions because it reminds me just how much life can change in a few years. . It also reminds me how we, as people, can change for the better. We can change through hard work and discipline. . I’m proud to say I’m a better father than I’ve ever been. I’m a better son than I’ve ever been. I’m a better brother than I’ve ever been. I’m a better partner than I’ve ever been. . I’m excited for this new chapter of my life with @heatherraeyoung and the babies. I love and adore them more than anything! . So…who wants to see the new house🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️….also, huge day Thursday, make sure you click the link in my bio 🙂 .

A post shared by Tarek El Moussa (@therealtarekelmoussa) on

 

The post ‘Flip or Flop’ Star Tarek El Moussa Sells His Own Costa Mesa, CA, Home for $2.7M appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com®.



source https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/tarek-el-moussa-sells-his-own-costa-mesa-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment